Activities to Do for Fourth of July 2020
Fourth of July is going to look a bit different this year, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end. There are many fun ways to celebrate Independence Day with the family and away from other people. Here are a few examples.
- If your city is still conducting a fireworks show, consider watching from your car
- Write letters to soldiers to express your appreciation – this is also great for kids to practice their handwriting!
- Decorate the house with red, white, and blue
- Grill a delicious meal for the family
- Watch a virtual fireworks show
- Watch a patriotic movie with the family – use discretion if you have young children