We are closely following CDC and other health authority guidelines regarding COVID-19 aka coronavirus. U.S. Auto Sales is regularly providing our stores the latest safety guidance. In addition to our regular cleaning procedures, we have invested additional effort into our stores to allow for more frequent cleaning, paying close attention to high touch areas such as waiting areas, counters, restrooms, desks, and of course, our vehicles. Right now, all locations are open and ready to help you purchase a quality vehicle.
If you need to reach one of our car lots, can call 844-479-1508 and a licensed driver will pick you up within a 30-mile radius. As information comes in at a rapid pace, safety and health are the number one concern of the U.S. Auto Sales family.
Below are things we are doing to ensure your safety:
- After each test drive, interior/dash/steering wheel area of vehicle should be cleaned and sanitized.
- All magazines and toys in the kids’ play area have been removed for your safety.
- It is important to avoid public transportation. We will do our part and pick you up within a 30-mile radius if you need to reach one of our dealerships. Simply call 844-479-1508.
- Complete pre-qualification online to minimize your time in the store. Our 90 minutes or less guarantee also ensures that you’ll be in and out of the store as quickly as possible.
- We are adding technology solutions to allow our guests to upload documentation electronically.
Above all else, make sure that you and your family are well taken care of during this time. Our guests are very important to us, so that means we want to ensure that you are healthy. We have included recommendations from national organizations with safety measures the public should follow:
U.S. Auto Sales has store locations in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Below are some links that can offer local restrictions in your state of residence:
- Georgia Department of Health
- Florida Department of Health
- South Carolina Department of Health
- North Carolina Department of Health
Please stay up to date on the ever-changing landscape regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We will continue to respond as we get new information. Please follow our Facebook page and our website for updates.
Our sister company, U.S. Auto Servicing, shares our concern and has issued the following statement:
We want our guests to know that we are taking extra measures to ensure their safety when they visit one of our stores. We also understand that the current and unprecedented situation can cause an unexpected financial strain and/or hardship. We want you to know that we have options that can help.
If you find yourself in a difficult position due to illness, job loss or reduced hours as a result of COVID-19, please contact us at 877-297-6898.